High on protein, low fat, super quick and easy to make, these banana pancakes will become regular on your breakfast menus. They are called pancakes because cooked on a stove, but they do not have the exact same taste. However, they’re still incredibly delicious. These pancakes definitely have a strong banana flavour, so if you don’t like that fruit, you’d better skip this recipe.
Time required : 10 min or less
Servings : 1 person
Additional ingredients :
Baking soda for added fluffiness
Honey or maple sirup
• Cut and mash one banana into a smooth puree
• Break one egg and beat it
• Incorporate the egg into the banana puree, mix together
• On a hot pan add some oil or butter to prevent the mixture from sticking
• Pour about 2 tablespoon of the puree on the pan
• Let it cook for a couple of minutes
• Flip on the other side
• Let it cook for another couple of minutes
• Repeat until there is no puree left. It should make between 3 to 4 pancakes
You can add other ingredients if you please. Such as baking soda into the puree for a thicker and yet light result. But also some berries, chocolate sauce or even jam for added flavours. I personally topped mine with some slices I saved from my banana and a teaspoon of honey. With a black coffee, my breakfast was pure delight. And that, under 10 minutes.